Always place all your 3rd Party tools on Desktop and launch them from there! This Method will NOT make the usage of D3Helper 100% undetectable but it will prevent Diablo III from reading D3Helpers internals, to validate that it is running and reading D3's memory.
#1 Create an additional account on your computer
- WIN + R - "control userpasswords2"
- Add - Win10 users -> "Sign in without a Microsoft account(not recommended)" - Win10 users -> "Local Account" - Enter username - Enter password
#2 Create a Shortcut of your Battle.net Application
- Go to your Desktop - Right Click - New -> Shortcut - Location: runas /savecred /user:RecentlyCreatedUsernameHere "PathToYour\Battle.net.exe" - Enter a name of the shortcut - Press OK
#3 Start BNET APP with the recently created Shortcut
- First Startup -> Enter Password of recently created User -> you will be never asked again if you entered it once
#4 Start the Game and Play with 3rd Party Tools
- Your BNET APP is now running as a default user with restricted access - Launch the desired game through the BNET APP - Start D3Helper as Administrator
- Have fun (You have to start your BNET APP always with the Shortcut!!)