Yeah, it's more that i think that sometimes the conditions are 'defect'. Yesterday morning and the whole day they worked, and then stopped working. Same with Rend a few days ago - worked for a while then stopped working and i did not change anything.
The condition is correct. One possibility is when you have a skill with a condition which gets cast constantly. I tested with "battle rage" as i did not updated the +9 attID it was constantly recast because it thought there is no buff. Because of that, war cry was not cast. Like:
if true == true then cast(battleRage) return end if castWC == castWC then cast(warCry) return end
In this case war cry gets never casted because there always something which gets cast beforehand and then the routine starts all over again. Your condition was then correctly cast.
I dont know in which order the spells get cast, maybe "r3peat" can give an insight, i did not check the source yet.
Yes of course, you have to be careful. But as d3Helper isn't updated any longer, besides offsets, there will be no fixes. Currently i don't really have the motivation to get into c# again, as i dont know how long i will play d3. Its an on/off relationship.
Also the crusader skill "phalanx" bugs out. It doesn't get saved correctly and will create a 0 byte file, which causes everything to bug out. Maybe there are some more of that kind.
PS: The +9 attributID i was referring to was that I did not update them for battle rage, because of that it would spam it. Creating a situation where other conditions would not be cast.